Alfresco Technical Capabilities
- Search and discovery: Alfresco supports use of the Solr search platform for searching within the Alfresco repository.
- Encrypting content: Secure your business critical content with content stores and Alfresco Content Encryption
- Modularity: extend Alfresco using API extension points, and release and install Share separately
- Smart Folders: flexible, contextual view of content, combining the power of search queries with the simplicity of presenting content in folders
- Content modeling: Easy creation of custom metadata models (aspects, types and forms), flexible content organization and actions
- Integrations: work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Share and collaboration: easy web-based collaboration (Share Component) on content and workflow
- Workflows: powerful in-built Alfresco workflow, that you can extend to full business process management with Activiti
- Enterprise to Cloud Sync: synchronize your content to Alfresco in the Cloud
- Mobile: Work from anywhere with Android and iOS apps
- Transformations: transform from one file type to another; for example, when using Alfresco Document Transformation Server
- Security and authentication: range of security options supported, including LDAP and Active Directory, with SSL encryption
- Administering: ability to administer your Alfresco system using the Admin Console, or by using properties files, or JMX settings
- Migrating: you can migrate your Alfresco servers and databases
- Backing up and restoring: back up the Alfresco repository
- Auditing: Alfresco provides the ability to audit activity. The auditing system is disabled by default, as it has the potential to impact Alfresco ECM performance, but the auditing system is highly configurable, so that you only need generate data for those events of particular interest.
- Replicating content: automatically replicate folders and content between repositories
- Clustering: implement multiple Alfresco instances in a clustered environment
- Multi-tenancy: you can configure Alfresco as a single-instance, multi-tenant environment
Provision offer the following Services:
- Backlog Scanning .
- Business Intelligence .
- Web Portal Services .
- Application Development .
- Outsourcing Service .
- Smart Home systems .